Penalty Notice and Request for Absence Form

You can download a copy of the Penalty Notice form and the Request for Absence form using the files attached below.

If you require a paper copy then please contact the School Office.

West Sussex County Councial has provided further information on Fixed Penalty Notices which can be found using the link below: